Forms and Resources
- Bicycle Registration
- Party Host Work Shop Registration
- Replacement ID Card Purchase
- Bike Confiscation Fee
- Alumni Card Purchase
- ID Card Photo Submission
- Campus Security Authority Incident Report Form
- Medical, ADA, & Temporary Handicapped Parking Permit (for Human Resources, Health Center, and ADA Office Use Only)
- Summer Long-Term Parking Vehicle Liability Waiver (not for students staying on campus during summer term)
- Clery Trip Form Pursuant to the Clery Act, Middlebury College is required to disclose on an annual basis certain reported crime statistics that occur during College sponsored / arranged domestic and international student trips. Community members who are administratively responsible for domestic and international student trips are expected to report student trip information to the Middlebury College Department of Public Safety.
Department of Public Safety
125 South Main St.
Middlebury, VT 05753