Past the first year, you will have the opportunity to engage with fellow Rohatyn Global Scholars and continue to take advantage of the various resources the RGS program offers.
- graduate courses at the Middlebury Institute for International Studies at Monterey
- study away at Monterey with the possibility of enrolling in a fast-track Master’s degree
- paid research assistantships (MIIS, RCGA, CNS)
- paid internships
- peer mentoring incoming First Year Scholars
- help organize small student group discussions, socials, and receptions with visitors/faculty for the RGS program
- participate in the Student Spring Symposium
Rohatyn Global Fellows Program
Open to sophomores, juniors, and seniors, this year-long program brings students from diverse disciplines together to examine, discuss, and enhance their understanding of world events through formal affiliation with one of RCGA’s six thematic programs.
Click here for more information or email Amit Prakash, Rohatyn Global Fellows Director.
RCGA-RGS Internship Program
Interns work approximately five hours a week and focus on Center-related activities and events. They also participate on the Rohatyn Student Board (RSAB), which designs and organizes global programming. Applications are now closed for the upcoming academic year. For more information on the program, follow this link.
For more specific questions regarding internships, contact Charlotte Tate.
Rohatyn Center for Global Affairs
Robert A. Jones 59 House
148 Hillcrest Road
Middlebury, VT 05753