- Deposit Form and $300 nonrefundable deposit due within two weeks of acceptance into the program.
- Access to online invoice follows deposit payment.
- Balance of fees due usually within two to four weeks of paying deposit.
Methods of Payment
- $300 deposit payment by check or money order only.
- Balance payment by check, e-check, or credit card (the online processing company accepts Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Visa, and the company charges a user fee of 2.50 percent).
- Cancellation received by May 1—participant receives a refund for any payments made minus the $300 deposit.
- Cancellation received on May 2 or later—participant receives a refund for any payments made minus a $500 withdrawal fee and the $300 deposit (a total of $800).
- No refund of fees will be made for participants who must leave the conference early.