- Access to invoice and online payment program available in April (an email from Middlebury Student Financial Services and Nelnet Campus Commerce will alert you).
- Balance of fees are due in full by May 1 (see your acceptance letter for details regarding conference fees).
Methods of Payment
Available in April when participants receive the email from Middlebury Student Financial Services and Nelnet Campus Commerce
- Pay online by echeck (to send a check connected to your bank account).
- Pay online by credit card (the online processing company accepts Mastercard, Discover, American Express, and Visa and charges a user fee of 2.50 percent).
- Send a check by regular mail to the Middlebury College cashier’s office.
- Participants living outside of the U.S. who wish to pay by wire contact the Bread Loaf office for details.
- Cancellation received by May 7—participant receives a refund for any payments made minus a $300 registration fee.
- No refund of fees will be made for participants who must leave the conference early.
- If Bread Loaf Translators’ Conference must cancel the 2021 conference, all payments made to Middlebury College for the conference will be refunded. Middlebury College is not responsible for any outside expenses, such as airline ticket fees, incurred in preparation for the program.