To reserve your place in the class, you must:
1. Make a non-refundable tuition deposit of $300 within two weeks of being notified of your decision. Make your deposit here.
Depositing to Middlebury indicates your willingness to abide by and uphold the Middlebury Honor Code. All assigned academic work is conducted under the terms of the Honor Code, which is based on the principles of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Initiated by the student body more than 50 years ago, it remains the cornerstone of our academic community. Please read the complete Constitution of the Undergraduate Honor System.
2. Activate your Middlebury e-mail account. Within three days of your deposit, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your successful deposit, and you can then set up your account here. You will use your ID (available in your online or paper letter of acceptance) and PIN (birthday in MMDDYY format). After that you can visit go.middlebury.edu/webmail to check your email.
3. Remind your counselor to forward your final high school transcripts. Please remember that we expect you to satisfactorily complete the school year now in progress.
4. Inform us of any disciplinary action or unlawful conduct. Any deterioration of your academic work or notice of disciplinary infraction or unlawful conduct will be cause for the Admissions Committee to review its decision and may lead to the revocation of our offer of admission.
5. Please note that candidates offered admission from the waitlist are not eligible to defer their enrollment.
For further questions, please use the Resources & Contact Information page to contact the appropriate office.
We look forward to your joining the Middlebury community!
If you decide not to attend Middlebury:
Please inform us so that we may offer your place in the Class of 2019 to another student. Please fill out this quick online form.