To reserve your place in the class, you must:
1. Make a non-refundable tuition deposit of $300 by January 15, 2014. Make your deposit here. It is understood within the terms of the Early Decision Agreement that once you have submitted the deposit to Middlebury, you will withdraw all applications to other institutions.
Depositing to Middlebury indicates your willingness to abide by the Middlebury Scholastic Honor Code. Based on the principles of honesty, integrity, and responsibility, Middlebury College’s Honor Code was initiated by the student body almost 50 years ago and remains the cornerstone of our academic community today. All matriculating students must understand that enrolling at Middlebury College includes agreeing to abide by and uphold our Honor Code. Learn more about Middlebury’s Honor Code.
2. Once you receive the Deposit Confirmation by e-mail, activate your Middlebury e-mail account. Confirmation messages are generated nightly but please allow two business days for receipt of this e-mail. To set up your account, type go.middlebury.edu/activate into your browser. Your User ID will be in this confirmation e-mail, and your PIN is your birthdate in MMDDYY format. Once you've activated your account, visit go.middlebury.edu/webmail to check your e-mail.
3. Request that your guidance counselor forward your final high school transcripts once they are available. Please remember that we expect you to complete the school year with satisfactory marks. Any deterioration of your academic work or notice of a disciplinary infraction will be cause for the Admissions Committee to review its decision and may lead to the revocation of our offer of admission. Please help us avoid this situation.
4. Inform us of any disciplinary action or unlawful conduct. Notice of either will be cause for the Admissions Committee to review its decision, and may also lead to the revocation of our offer of admission.
5. After May 1, you will receive additional forms to be completed, including a physical examination report and class registration forms.
* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *
Questions about Orientation are answered here.
If you have any other questions, please call our office at 802.443.3000.
We look forward to your joining the Middlebury community!