To reserve your place in the class, you must:
1. Accept your offer of admission and make a non-refundable tuition deposit of $300 by January 15, 2017, through your application portal.
Accepting this offer of admission from Middlebury indicates your agreement to abide by and uphold the Middlebury Honor Code. All assigned academic work is conducted under the terms of the Honor Code, which is based on the principles of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Initiated by the student body more than 50 years ago, it remains the cornerstone of our academic community. Please read the complete Constitution of the Undergraduate Honor System.
2. Activate your Middlebury email account. Within three days of your deposit you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your successful deposit. One day after you receive this message, you can set up your account here. You will use your ID (available in your online or paper letter of acceptance) and PIN (birthday in MMDDYY format). After that, you can visit go.middlebury.edu/webmail to check your email.
3. Remind your counselor to forward your final high school transcripts. Please remember that we expect you to satisfactorily complete the school year now in progress.
4. Maintain the same academic course load that was indicated in your application. Students whose final course selections differ significantly in rigor from what was indicated in their applications are subject to having their admissions decisions reviewed by the admissions committee. If you have any questions about your course load moving forward, please contact the Admissions Office.
5. Inform us of any disciplinary action or unlawful conduct. Any deterioration of your academic work or notice of disciplinary infraction or unlawful conduct will be cause for the Admissions Committee to review its decision and may lead to the revocation of our offer of admission.
For further questions, please use the Resources & Contact Information page to contact the appropriate office.
We look forward to your joining the Middlebury community!