We face unprecedented environmental challenges, locally and globally.
The Middlebury School of the Environment.
- Six intensive weeks in Vermont
- Leadership training, lab and field work
- Small classes with outstanding faculty
- Mentors and guests from the environmental forefront
- Three rigorous, interdisciplinary courses for intermediate to advanced undergraduates
- Practical and project experience
- Financial aid available
- Credit from Middlebury College
A Summer Designed to Change Your Life—and Others’
June 20 to August 1, 2014
3 Middlebury College credits (or the equivalent of 9 semester-hour credits)
View details on cost and financial aid.