Prepare for a life of meaning
We face unprecedented environmental challenges, locally and globally.
The Middlebury School of the Environment summer program.
- Six intensive weeks in Vermont
- Leadership training, lab and field work
- Small classes with outstanding faculty
- Mentors and guests from the environmental forefront
- Three rigorous, interdisciplinary courses for introductory and intermediate/advanced undergraduates
- Practical and project experience
- Financial aid available
- Credit from Middlebury College