Non-U.S. Citizens who receive a salary, stipend, or grants from Middlebury College may be required to pay income tax on the wages and grants received.  

Please visit the Web page for the Tax Office for more information.



International Student & Scholar Services (ISSS)

Service Building - Second Floor
84 South Service Road
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753
P: 802 443-5858
F: 802 443-2063