Summer bills will be sent in April and are due June 1st. If accepted for admission after May 1st, your bill will be due upon receipt. All Language School and Bread Loaf students with an outstanding student account due to Middlebury College will not be able to re-enroll until the balance has been resolved.
If you are a student and wish to view and/or pay your bill online, please log into Banner Web and navigate to the Student Financial Services tab. If you would like someone else to receive or pay your bill, you must designate that person up as an "Authorized Payer".
Once in Banner Web complete the following steps.
- Click on the Student Financial Services tab
- Click on Student Account Information and Financial Aid Award
- Click on Student Account-QuikPay
- Click on Authorize Payers
- Click on Add New
- Enter the Authorized Payer's name and e-mail
- Re-enter the Payer's e-mail
- Create a user name for your Authorized Payer
- Create a password for your Authorized Payer
- Re-enter the Payer's password
- Click on Add
Once you have completed this process, your designated Authorized Payer will receive an e-mail notification with a link to the QuikPay website, which will allow them to access your account and to make payments on your behalf.
If you are an "Authorized Payer" for a student, please go to QuikPay and enter your login name and password (please remember that before you can login, your student must designate you as an "Authorized Payer"). At that time, you will be able to view the statement online, make an online payment (E-check, Mastercard, American Express, and Discover), or print a copy of the statement (which can be mailed with your payment to the address provided on the statement).