Undergraduate Payment Options
Billing notifications will be sent electronically each semester, with the Fall semester due August 15 and the Spring semester due January 15.
If you are a student and wish to view and/or pay your bill online, please log into Banner Web and navigate to the Student Financial Services tab. If you would like someone else to receive or pay your bill, you must designate that person up as an "Authorized Payer".
Once in Banner Web complete the following steps.
- Click on the Student Financial Services tab
- Click on Student Account Information and Financial Aid Award
- Click on Student Account-QuikPay
- Click on Authorize Payers
- Click on Add New
- Enter the Authorized Payer's name and e-mail
- Re-enter the Payer's e-mail
- Create a user name for your Authorized Payer
- Create a password for your Authorized Payer
- Re-enter the Payer's password
- Click on Add
Once you have completed this process, your designated Authorized Payer will receive an e-mail notification with a link to the QuikPay website, which will allow them to access your account and to make payments on your behalf.
Parents/Authorized Payers - Options available to pay the bill at Middlebury College
You will need to access the account on QuikPay and enter your login name and password (please remember that before you can login, your student must have designated you as the Authorize Payer). Here you will be able to view the current statement for your student.
You may make a payment online with-
- Electronic check
- Credit Card (Mastercard, American Express, and Discover)
- FACTS 10-month payment plan
- Print a paper copy of the bill and mail your payment to the address provided on the statement
For families who need to make a payment by check, please make payable to-
84 South Service Road
Middlebury, VT 05753