Our students are among the top liberal arts candidates in the nation. While here at Middlebury, they excel intellectually, learn how to think critically, naturally embrace challenges, and gain experience leading groups but also collaborating within a multicultural, complex environment to solve problems.
The Center for Careers & Internships staff prepares students to translate their Middlebury experience into successful pursuit of their post-graduate goals. Of course, Middlebury’s Employer Outreach & Development team recognizes that employers play an important role in our ability to accomplish this mission and seek to build a mutually beneficial, enduring relationship with you.
Our employer relations professionals are committed to producing a one-stop, results-oriented recruiting experience for your organization. Whether you are considering a single hire or multiple hires, recruiting on-campus or from a distance, our team will assist you to build your brand on-campus, promote your job and internship opportunities, and facilitate a seamless on-campus or virtual recruiting process.
We invite employers to engage with our students through career-based programming on-campus, virtual forums, in the field and through our sponsored recruiting programs:
- On-campus information sessions or tables: Provide students with details about your organization and the positions you seek to fill. Sessions are co-hosted with one of our student or staff hosts. Please contact us at least two weeks in advance to schedule an information session and at least one week in advance to schedule an information table. To discuss visiting Middlebury, please e-mail us.
- On-campus interviews: Pre-select student candidates for a day or more of on-campus interviews. To discuss holding on-campus interviews at Middlebury, please e-mail recruiting.
- Resume collections: If you're unable to travel to campus, then we will help you build a deadline and campaign to electronically collect resumes and other application materials on your behalf.
- To post an Internship Opportunity, click here.
- To post a Full-time Job or Post-graduation Fellowship, click here.
All organizations that engage with our students agree to adhere to Middlebury College’s Recruiting policies. Click here to read these policies.
To see our recruiting calendar, click here.
For Directions to Campus, click here.
For more tips on structuring your information session, click here.
The calendar below provides an overview of class start and end dates, campus holidays, and religious holidays that affect the scheduling of recruiting.
Fall Term Classes Begin
Information Sessions can be scheduled beginning on this date.
|September 19||On-Campus Interviews can be scheduled|
No Career Center Activities Scheduled(Blackout Dates)
Clifford Symposium - no on-campus recruiting
Homecoming - no on-campus recruiting
Rosh Hashanah begins in the evening No evening Information Sessions held
Fall Family Weekend; no on-campus recruiting held
Yom Kippur begins in the evening – No evening Information Sessions held
Winter Carnival; no on-campus recruiting held
December 18-January 8th
Student Symposium; no on-campus recruiting held
|March 24-April 2|
Passover begins in the evening - No Evening Information Sessions
First Day of Passover
Spring Student Symposium