On MOJO, you can find internship and job postings for Middlebury students across a variety of industries. Review the quick MOJO tutorial videos and FAQ about accessing and using MOJO below.
What are the different ways I can search for jobs and internships on MOJO?
These are different categories for jobs and internships.
- Jobs/Internships means that the employer specifically wants to hire Middlebury students. Usually, this is because of a special relationship that the employer has with Middlebury College: perhaps the recruiter is an alumnus, or parent of a Middlebury student, or Trustee of the College; or there may be special relationship that our employer and professional network development team has developed with the employer.
- NACELink Job/Internship postings are opportunities are available through a national recruiting network. These listings are open to students across the country.
- Liberal Arts Career Network (LACN) is a consortium of 39 highly selective liberal arts colleges, including Middlebury. The listings categorized under this category are available only to students in the 39 participating schools.
- Nationwide Internships Consortium (NIC) is a consortium of 15 national colleges and universities. The purpose of this group is to provide internship listings and opportunities to students and alumni of member institutions. NIC contains paid and unpaid internships, research opportunities for undergraduates, fellowships and post-BAC opportuntiies wtihin one database.
I want to receive emails about specific industries I am interested in. How can I set this up?
Revisit and update the following fields in your MOJO account:
- “Graduation Date” and “Year in School” If these fields are incorrect, email Becky P. Quesnel in CCI with the corrections.
- “Preferred Industry” selection(s). In sending these e-mails, we often sort both by Preferred Industry areas and by Graduation Date/Year, so be sure both these fields are updated!
I cannot access MOJO... what should I do?
Applied for an opportunity and made a mistake?
Did you know that you can withdraw your application if you made an error on your application materials and the deadline has not passed? Here's how:
1. Start on your home page on MOJO
2. Look on the left hand side, click on "Jobs/Internships," and then "My Job Applications." For On-Campus recruiting positions, go to the left hand navigation, click on "Interviews"
3. This will bring you to all of your applications. Scroll and find the position you are looking for.
4. To the right of the job, you will see three vertical dots. When you click them, you'll see a drop-down menu of options.
5. Select "Withdraw" from the drop-down menu.
6. Re-apply on MOJO prior to the application deadline with the correct application materials.