Our medical staff provides comprehensive acute health care for Middlebury students. We assist them in meeting their health needs and encourage healthy choices and health maintenance.
Students can see a nurse in our clinic on a walk-in basis. If your health need requires an appointment with our physician or one of our three nurse practitioners, our nursing staff will schedule an appointment for you during our weekday clinic hours (Monday - Friday; 8:30 am to 3:30 pm).
Here are a few highlighted services:
Common health visits at Parton Health:
- Ankle Sprains (rehabilitation instructions)
- Gastroenteritis ("the stomach bug")
- Urinary Tract Infections
Other Helpful Links:
- Community Health Resources
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
- Vermont Department of Health
Parton Health Service Staff