Eating Issues

Sometimes students have concerns about their weight and their relationship with food. If you or someone you know has concerns about this issue, please call and talk with a nurse who can provide support and information. Parton Health and Counseling Center can offer a range of services for students who have food-related concerns. Individual counseling, group information and support, and nutrition counseling are available.