Middlebury College Students
Completed applications are due by February 1, 2016 for all 2016-17 applications (academic year, fall, and spring). We strongly recommend that you visit International Programs in Sunderland 129 to speak with an adviser before you complete an application. You may schedule an appointment with an advisor yourself or call 802.443.5745 to request one.
Schedule Schools Abroad advising appointments with staff as follows:
- Alessandra Capossela: Argentina, Chile, Uruguay, and Italy
- Nicole Chance: Brazil, Cameroon, Germany, and Spain
- Bill Mayers: China, India, Israel, Jordan, and Morocco
- Susan Parsons: France, Japan, and Russia
- Stacey Thebodo: United Kingdom - Middlebury-CMRS and all external (non-Middlebury Schools Abroad) programs
Students from Other Colleges or Universities
Completed applications are due by October 1, 2015 for Spring 2016 and by March 15, 2016* for Fall 2016 and Academic Year 2016-17.
*Fall and Academic year Japan applications are due earlier (March 10, 2016) and in hard copy in order to meet our partner university's deadline. Please call for more information.
If the deadline has passed, you will not be able to access the application without first calling our office at 802.443.5745. We can sometimes accommodate late applicants.
The application fee for 2015-2016 is $75.
Please click the button below to begin your application.