Event Management serves as the central facilitator for the planning and execution of successful events on the Middlebury campuses.
By managing campus events as a whole, we evaluate requests and assess service demands in order to advise on the most advantageous dates and venues. We proactively collaborate with event planners and service providers through education of College policies and by providing accurate and easily accessible information. We strive to provide quality, equitable customer service to the campus community.
- Provide guidance in selecting advantageous dates for your event.
- Identify locations appropriate for your event needs.
- Mediate venue and date conflicts between event organizers to achieve a best outcome for the campus community as a whole.
- Prepare event diagrams for flexible venues.
- Advise on necessary equipment and support services (Media Services, Catering, Facilities, Public Safety) for the success of your event.
- Communicate event needs to campus service providers via 25Live Pro event management software.
- Facilitate planning sessions with event organizers and service providers for complex events.