Search Committee Members
Search Committee Member(s) are individuals that have been granted access to review applicants for a specific posting.
Search Committee members are added during the requisition to post process (see Posting a Student Position) or they can be added to an existing posting by emailing the Student Employment Office.
Once the Search Committee member is added to the posting, they will receive an automated message from PeopleAdmin with login and review instructions similar to those found below.
Note: If the Hiring Manager wishes to have a Middlebury College student as a Search Committee member, we recommend having that student complete a Confidentiality Agreement and submit it to the Student Employment Office to be kept on file.
- Log in to PeopleAdmin.
- Select Search Committee Member from the user group dropdown (this is the field next to your name). A notification message will display at the top of your screen to verify this update.
- Navigate to the Applicant Tracking System module by clicking the three ellipses in the upper right hand section of your screen.
- Click on the Postings tab and select Student. You will see all of the searches for which you are a Search Committee Member.
- Click on the posting for which you wish to review candidates.
- Click on the Applicants tab.
- Select the applicant’s name to review their application and materials.
- Repeat for each applicant record. (To return to the applicant listing screen, use the breadcrumb hyperlinks at the top left of the view screen and select the blue text Applicant Review).