| by Mike Roy
With the transition to Phase Two, here is an update and reminder of library services for the fall semester.
Library Services For Students During Phase Two
1. Expanded Hours With the move to Phase Two, the library has expanded hours. We are now open in the evenings and on weekends. (go/hours/)
2. Individual Study Spaces We have added three new individual study spaces that can be booked for meetings, classes, and appointments. (go/librarygroup/)
3. CTLR Space Open for Study With CTLR offering all of its services online, the CTLR has been transformed into a study space. No reservations required.
4. Stacks Remain Closed For this phase, the stacks remain closed. When there is a book or DVD that you need, please page it. (go/paging/)
5. Support for Research Our librarians are online and available to help you with your research needs. You can connect via zoom, chat, phone, or email. (go/askus/)
6. Printing in the Library If you have trouble printing (or other technology issues), please contact the ITS Helpdesk. They can be reached by phone at (802)-443-2200 or via zoom. (go/zoom2helpdesk)
7. Compliance We’ve been doing rounds reminding everyone of the requirement to wear a mask, and to keep physically distant. So far, about 95% of you are complying with these requirements, and those who aren’t for the most part just need a friendly reminder. We’re encouraged, but also reminded that we need to remain vigilant. (Also, as a reminder: please don’t eat in the library this semester!)
It is great to see you back in our libraries! Please feel free to reach out with any questions, ideas, or concerns.
Dean of the Library