Midd.Data Micro-Grant Recipients Announced
Recent midd.data micro-grants to support professional development, curricular innovation, and scholarship are below. For more about these grants and how to apply see midd.data Funding and Support.
- Holly Allen, College, American Studies, Vermont Public Institutions and Other American Studies Collaborations in the Digital Humanities
- Michelle Biancosino, College, Theater, “Momentary Exchange”
- Alaina Brandt and Carles Andreu, Institute, The Localization Terminology
- Tanya Byker, College, Economics, Training Course in preparation for summer data bootcamp course, INTD 109, Introduction to Data.
- Molly Costanza-Robinson, College, Chemistry, How effective has Act 66 been in terms of reducing children’s exposure to lead via drinking water?
- Hemangini Gupta, College, Gender, Sexuality, and Feminist Studies, Collaborative Digital Methods.
- Hemangini Gupta, College, Gender, Sexuality, and Feminist Studies, Gender, Technology and the Future Labs
- Guntram Herb, College, Geography, Mapping the Global: An Atlas of the State of the World
- Allison Jacobel, College, Geology, Developing a Neural Network-Derived Algorithm to Identify Phytoplankton Species in the Tropical Atlantic
- John Schmitt, College, Mathematics, Conference on Set Design Theory, June 2022, Zagreb, Croatia
- XiaoYan Shen, Institute, Parallel Practice Logging (PPL): An Innovative and Interactive Pedagogical Activity in Interpretation Training
- Carly Thomsen, College, Gender, Sexuality, and Feminist Studies, Developing New Translation Skills: Moving from the Analog to the Digital
- Erin Wolcott, College, Economics, Did Racist Labor Policies Reverse Equality Gains for Everyone?