You make Middlebury exceptional. Whether planning an event to honor notable alumni or fundraising to ensure a full experience for future students, our volunteers are an essential part of Middlebury’s success. Here are resources to help guide you.
Middlebury Volunteer Portal
Use the Middlebury Volunteer Portal—the College’s online database for class agents—to make your outreach easier.
For Class Agents
- What are the keys to successful fundraising?
- What is the role of a Lead Class Agent?
- What is the role of a Class Agent?
- What is the Volunteer Timeline for this year?
For Reunion Volunteers
- What are the keys to successful Reunion fundraising?
- What is the role of a Lead Reunion Class Agent?
- What is the role of a Reunion Volunteer?
- What is the Reunion Volunteer Timeline for this year?
For Chapter Volunteers
Connect Your Classmates to Middlebury
- Contact Info. Let us know if you come across any incorrect phone numbers, email or mailing addresses. You can also encourage your classmates to update their information.
- Online Groups. Invite your classmates to interact on class Facebook pages, Midd2Midd, or other social media platforms.
- Lead By Example. As leaders in your class, it is important that you make your gift early. Our goal is to have all volunteers give by December 31.