This module includes reference materials to help you learn about Manager Self-Service, the functions and abilities that supervisors can perform in managing their teams.
Time Approval Support Drop-In Sessions
Drop-in to any of these Zoom sessions for live support:
Monday, May 23rd: 9:00AM - 11:00AM EST, Zoom Link
Monday, May 23rd: 2:00PM - 4:00PM EST, Zoom Link
Friday, May 27th: 9:00AM - 11:00AM EST, Zoom Link
Friday, May 27th: 2:00PM - 4:00PM EST, Zoom Link
Tuesday, May 31st: 9:00AM - 11:00AM EST, Zoom Link
Tuesday, May 31st: 2:00PM - 4:00PM EST, Zoom Link
Friday, June 3rd: 9:00AM - 11:00AM EST, Zoom Link
Friday, June 3rd: 2:00PM - 4:00PM EST, Zoom Link
On completion of this module, you’ll be able to:
- Fully navigate, understand and utilize the Manager Self-Service function.
- View your team’s basic information and perform tasks such as:
- Timecard approval/rejection
- Absence request approval/rejection
- Process terminations
- Add certain documents to their employee’s profile
- Delegate approval ability to another supervisor
- Successfully onboard new employees.
Business Process Overview
As a manager, you need to be able to expeditiously perform routine managerial tasks such as reviewing/approving timesheets, reviewing/approving absences and more. When your team submits requests through Oracle, you will be notified through the “bell” icon of items that require your attention such as a timesheet that needs approval, onboarding tasks, and more.