The Course Hub saw a number of improvements this week:
- Syllabus-HTML text in the Hub was able to retain inline styling when copy-pasting from Word, but then lost those inline styles when editing due to Drupal’s overly aggressive security checks. An improved security-checking system now allows the styles to be retained when editing Syllabus-HTML.
- New Canvas sites for MIIS & MIIS-LPP sections will now have their default time zones set to America/Los_Angeles instead of America/New_York.
- The Hub will no longer set and reset user time zones and locales in Canvas, allowing preferences that users set in Canvas to stick. MIIS people may need to set the time zone in their Canvas account to America/Los_Angeles one final time.
- Drupal metatag metatag 7.x-1.27
- Drupal image_api_optimize
- Drupal inline_entity_form
- WordPress Instagram Feed
- WordPress Jetpack
- WordPress regenerate-thumbnails
- WordPress seriously-simple-podcasting
- WordPress the-events-calendar
- WordPress hueman theme
- WordPress responsive theme
Fixes and Tweaks
- Course Hub: Fixed an access-denied error that occurred when instructors tried to create a Canvas course for a section that had a partially-created course skeleton without the section information.
- Catalog: The searchable catalog no longer retains the “level” parameter when it is deselected from the search form.
- Drupal: Print styles to the Breadloaf Conferences photos-and-bios site to allow readable printing of the attendee bios.
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Creating new Drupal 8 sites for our schools and programs.
- Post-launch improvements of the updated Course Hub.