We have sunset the Middlebury mobile app and mobile website. Addresses which used to point at the mobile website, like m.middlebury.edu, portal.middlebury.edu, and facstaff.middlebury.edu now point at the Middlebury homepage, which we hope to make mobile-friendly soon. The Current Students link in the footer now points to the Spring 2021 resource guide for students.
- Drupal html_title 8.x-1.1
- WordPress foogallery plugin 1.10.3
- WordPress instagram-feed plugin 2.8.1
- WordPress nextgen-gallery plugin 3.8.0
- WordPress seriously-simple-podcasting plugin 2.6.0
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 5.4.0
- WordPress wp-saml-auth plugin 1.2.0
- WordPress responsive theme 4.5.5
Fixes and Tweaks
- Resolved an issue that prevented syllabi in the Course Hub marked as visible to anyone at Middlebury from being viewed by that audience due to permissions tightening in recent versions of Drupal’s group module.
- Fixed an issue that prevented the comment form from working on the WordPress branfordmagazine-pro theme due to the “http” protocol being hard-coded into the response URL and our site configured to require “https”.
- Made some content updates to the MiddSafe Online Advocate tool to reflect the current staff of supporting offices.