This week we launched the Middlebury Handbook as its own web application. The new version features improved search and the ability to print entire sections using the checkboxes in the left pane. Edits to the handbook are now recorded in the Git version control system allowing us to produce tagged copies of the Handbook at any given date and show a record of changes with a granularity that was not available when this content was kept in Drupal.
- Drupal 9.2.8
- Drupal file_version 2.0.0
- Drupal migrate_api 8.x-1.2
- WordPress jetpack plugin 10.3
- WordPress post-expirator plugin 2.6.2
- WordPress instagram-feed plugin 2.9.5
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 5.10.1
- WordPress wp-google-fonts plugin 3.1.5
Fixes and Tweaks
- Added fields for scholarly identity to profiles on the undergraduate college site.
- Resolved an issue where HTML markup was displayed when creating a WordPress resource in the Course Hub.
- Allowed embedding charts from Tableau on all Drupal 9 sites.
- Corrected the Institute site to use the new publishing plugins that are part of Drupal 9, fixing a problem with scheduled posts on the site.
- Added English as an option to the Language Schools inquiry form.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753