This week we launched a new Fall Family Weekend site and removed the old dining menus site, which that office has replaced with a new system.
Fixes and Tweaks
- Corrected an XSS issue in the Course Catalog application. Thanks to the person who responsibly reported this to ITS.
- Increased the amount of time allowed for file uploads in Drupal to prevent errors with large PDFs.
- Switched the Service Catalog to use the new “application” theme.
- Added drop-down menus to the Rohatyn Center site.
- Fixed a typo in the CMRS Courses Database configuration that prevented editors from being able to log in.
- Reverted a change from the prior week that caused an error when adding resources to a Course Hub site.
- Resolved an issue with the WRMC show scheduler that prevented the time picker from loading.