ITS can provide a live web stream for structured lectures in supported recording spaces. The approved spaces for streaming are: Dana, Twilight Aud, MCC Social Space, Hillcrest 103, RAJ, MBH 216, MBH 220, MAC Concert Hall, Bread Loaf Little Theater.
- ITS staff need a minimum of 30 minutes prior to the event to setup
- Live streaming is restricted to structured Middlebury College lectures
- This service is limited to availability of equipment and technical personnel
- By default, the streamed event will not be recorded. If you’d also like to record the event, please fill out the recording request form.
- During the live stream, viewers can watch the event at go.middlebury.edu/stream
- The service is free for up to 100 viewer hours (e.g. up to 100 people can watch a 1-hour event live.) If you anticipate that your event will have more than 100 viewers, please provide us with a Banner index number that we can charge if the number of viewers goes above 100. The cost is 50 cents per additional viewer hour (e.g. $50 for 50 additional viewers of a 1-hour event.)
- It is imperative to advertise the live stream as soon as possible to your audience. Your audience can use this link to view the event: http://go.middlebury.edu/stream You can also embed this on your own Drupal page using these instructions.
To request an event to be streamed live, please contact the Helpdesk no less than 5 business days before the event. Please provide the date, time and location of the event (see supported locations above).
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753