From spaces to funding to connections within the larger community, the Scott Center provides resources for the education of the whole person. Click on the resource list to the left to learn more.
Information about our facility
Our new Scott Center is at 46 South Street, next door to the Community Engagement interest house. (Click here to see a walking map from the main campus.) It provides a warm, spacious and comfortable home for celebrations, meetings and gatherings of all kinds. We provide:
- full kitchen with industrial dishwasher
- large dining room that comfortably seats groups of up to 18
- meditation room
- screen porch with Adirondack chairs in the good weather
- sunny deck
- comfortable living room that seats groups up to 15
- fully handicapped accessible
Campus groups are welcome to schedule meetings and events here; please contact Ellen McKay at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss.