Members of the Scott Center staff are available to provide confidential support to any student, staff or faculty member, regardless of their religious or non-religious affiliation.
The on-call chaplain is available for urgent matters when our office is closed. You are welcome to reach out at any time to any of our chaplains to make an appointment during regular business hours.
In order to reach the Chaplain on call, please leave a detailed confidential phone or email message using the schedule and contact information below, including your email and/or phone number, for a timely response.
Need Help Now? If your message is urgent and it is after 10:00 pm, please use TalkNow via the Counseling Center’s TimelyCare app. TalkNow provides 24/7 access to mental health support. You can speak with a counselor at any time from anywhere simply by opening TimelyCare, selecting TalkNow, and requesting an appointment
In case of an emergency, call 911 or the following emergency resources:
- Middlebury College Public Safety Emergency Line: 802-443-5911
- Porter Hospital Emergency Room: 802-388-4736
Current Chaplains On-Call Schedule
Please check the schedule below and reach out to the chaplain on call using the following contact information.
- Mark R. Orten, Dean of Spiritual & Religious Life, firstname.lastname@example.org, (802) 443-5886
- Rabbi Danielle Stillman, Associate Chaplain, email@example.com, (802) 443-5762
- Zahra Moeini Meybodi, Associate Muslim Chaplain, firstname.lastname@example.org, (802) 443-5983
Sept. 26-29: Danielle
Sept. 30: Mark
Oct. 1: Mark
Oct 2-8: Zahra
Oct. 9-13: Danielle
Oct. 14: Zahra
Oct. 15-20: Danielle
Oct. 23-32: Mark