Middlebury Staff Council Meetings for 2023–2024 will be announced soon.
Open Staff Meetings
Staff Council meetings are held monthly and are open to all members of the Middlebury community.
- Wednesday, June 7, 2023 at 2 PM ET/11 AM PT with guest Dan Courcey, Vice President for Advancement. Topic: Current Campaign Update - Agenda
Watch the video.
Access archived meeting minutes on our Past Meetings page.
Working Meetings (Closed)
Staff Council holds working meetings biweekly on Wednesdays from 2:00–3:00 p.m. If you have issues you want to bring to Staff Council, please reach out to your district representative and they will add it to the agenda for the next working meeting.
Upcoming Working Meetings
Meetings with Senior Leadership Group
- Tuesday, October 4, 2022
- Wednesday, October 19, 2023 Board of Trustees
- Tuesday, November 1, 2022
- Monday, December 5, 2022 Open Staff Meeting
- Tuesday, January 10, 2023
- Thursday, February 23, 2023
- Friday, March 3, 2023 College Board of Advisors
- Tuesday, March 14, 2023
- Tuesday, April 11, 2023
- Wednesday, May 17, 2023 Open Staff Meeting
- Thursday, June 15, 2023
Examples of Past Events Sponsored by Staff Council
This is just a sampling of the educational and entertaining events that Staff Council has sponsored and cosponsored for the benefit of our employees:
- Employee Bingo with Prizes
- Annual Ice Cream Social to Welcome New Staff Council Reps
- Holiday Food Drive (Cans for Cups)
- Holiday Giving Tree
- Annual Breakfast with Trustees
- Staff and Faculty Mixers
- Tours of the Costume Shop, the Mittelman Observatory, and the Knoll
- Learning Lunch Lecture Series
- Daffodil Days
- Fabulous and Frugal Clothing Swap
- Staff Fest
- Employee Ski Day
- Boat Cruise on Lake Champlain