For FYSE Faculty—the documents you need:

Your Four YearsYour Four Years — (planning beyond the first semester)

Distribution WorksheetDistribution Worksheet — (tracking distribution categories)


FYS Advising Tips--Balance and Choosing Courses

Click here.

USB drive

Your students will receive a USB drive with documents they need.  You can find a link to those documents here after students arrive.

Information about your International Students

What does an F-1 Visa mean?