So now that you’ve decided to attend Middlebury and join our community (and we can’t wait to welcome you here!), you undoubtedly have lots of questions, such as:
- When will I get my Middlebury email address?
- When will I learn of my housing assignment and who my roommate will be?
- Which Commons will I be part of?
- How do I get my stuff to Middlebury if I’m not able to drive there?
- When is First-Year Orientation?
- When do classes begin?
- How do I choose my First-Year Seminar?
Etc, etc. We know you have lots of questions, and that you’d like answers to them sooner rather than later. Many of these questions will be answered during the summer, so we ask you to please be patient. All of these questions will be handled and answered by our Orientation office. If you have questions like the above, and would like to be in touch with someone, please contact our colleagues in Orientation, who may be reached at:
Congratulations again, and welcome to Middlebury!