What Comes Next?
Your hard work has paid off. You’ve been admitted to Middlebury. Four years of adventure and discoveries await! Here’s how to get to know the College, its people, and its place in the world, and make your enrollment deposit.
Learn more about Middlebury.
We have some exciting news for you! Due to the evolving COVID-19 travel restrictions in Vermont, we will resume campus tours in a limited capacity starting on Tuesday, April 27. Tours will be offered exclusively for admitted students and their families by appointment only.
If you would like to experience the Middlebury campus in-person and chat with a current student or an Admissions representative, please use the sign-up link below. Before you do that, though, we do have some fine print for you to read:
- Be sure that you are able to abide by Vermont’s current travel guidelines.
- Tours will be limited to one family (maximum four people) per tour guide and will last no more than one hour.
- Visitors are not permitted to explore the campus without a guide; your guide may not be vaccinated, but will adhere to all COVID-19 safety protocols.
- We have limited availability per time slot.
- Your campus tour will take place entirely outside; visitors are not permitted inside any campus buildings.
- Check in will take place outside the Admissions office.
- Participants must maintain physical distancing protocols and wear face coverings at all times when on campus.
- We regret that we are not able to allow visitors to interact with students, faculty, or staff other than those on their assigned tour.
- Click here to register.
We are delighted to be able to show you Middlebury’s beautiful campus as you make your final enrollment decisions. If reaching campus poses a financial barrier, please reach out to Santana Audet in the Admissions office. If you are not able to come for a visit but would like to connect with us check out all the resources below.
Learn More About Middlebury Virtually.
We do have lots of ways for you to get a greater understanding of Middlebury.
- Get to know Middlebury.
- Watch recorded Preview Days events.
- Attend some Admitted Students Webinars.
- Check out our video FAQs.
- Follow us on Instagram.
- Connect with your regional counselor—we’re here to answer any questions you may have.
Accept our offer of admission.
Are you ready to say yes? Log into the application portal and accept our offer of admission.
Make your enrollment deposit.
When you accept our offer of admission, you also need to send a nonrefundable $300 tuition deposit (unless your admission packet specifies otherwise).
Regular Decision deposit deadline is May 7.
Check your email for confirmation.
We will send you an email confirmation within three days of receiving your enrollment deposit.
Activate your Middlebury email account.
Once you receive your temporary password, you can set up your email account following the instructions provided.
- Learn more at go.middlebury.edu/accounts
Set up multifactor authentication (MFA).
To view your Middlebury email account, you must first set up MFA:
- Go to go.middlebury.edu/mfaguide.
- Or contact the Technology Helpdesk at 802-443-2200 or go.middlebury.edu/zoom2help during regular business hours.
Check your email regularly.
- Go to go.middlebury.edu/webmail.
Complete the school year successfully.
Continue to maintain the same academic performance and course load that you reported on your application. If your final high school report or course selections differ significantly from what you indicated on your application, we may review your admissions decision.
Send us your final high school transcript.
When your academic year is complete, request that your final transcript be sent to Middlebury.
Inform us of any disciplinary actions or unlawful conduct.
Should you receive a notice of disciplinary action or engage in unlawful conduct, please let us know. Under certain circumstances, we may review your admissions decision and reconsider our offer of admission.
Watch your new Middlebury email for up-to-date information about orientation and what to expect when you arrive at Middlebury.
For further questions, please consult our Departmental Directory to connect with the appropriate office.