Congratulations, you're in! Now what? Please take the following important steps to reserve your place at Middlebury College.
1) Accept your offer of admission and make a nonrefundable tuition deposit of $300 by January 15, 2020, through your application portal. Accepting this offer of admission from Middlebury indicates your agreement to abide by and uphold the Middlebury Honor Code. All assigned academic work is conducted under the terms of the Honor Code, which is based on the principles of honesty, integrity, and responsibility. Initiated by the student body more than 50 years ago, it remains the cornerstone of our academic community. Please read the complete Constitution of the Undergraduate Honor System.
2) Withdraw any completed or pending applications to other colleges. As stated in the Early Decision Agreement, if admitted to Middlebury, you must promptly withdraw the applications submitted to other colleges and universities and begin no additional applications.
3) Activate your Middlebury email account and set up multi-factor authentication (MFA). Within three days of your deposit, you will receive a confirmation email acknowledging your successful deposit; you can then set up your account. You will use your ID (available in your online or paper letter of acceptance) and PIN (birthday in MMDDYY format). After that, you can visit go.middlebury.edu/webmail to check your email. You will be prompted to set up MFA before your email can be viewed. Refer to our setup guide at go.middlebury.edu/mfaguide for details. If you need help, please contact the Technology Helpdesk at 802-442-2200.
4) Remind your counselor to forward your final high school transcript. Please remember that we expect you to complete the school year now in progress, maintaining an academic performance consistent with your existing academic profile.
5) Maintain the same academic course load that was indicated in your application. Students whose final course selections differ significantly in rigor from what was indicated in their applications are subject to having their admissions decisions reviewed by the admissions committee. If you have any questions about your course load moving forward, please contact the Admissions Office.
6) Inform us of any disciplinary action or unlawful conduct. Any deterioration of your academic work or notice of disciplinary infraction or unlawful conduct will be cause for the Admissions Committee to review its decision and may lead to the revocation of our offer of admission.
To make your transition as smooth as possible, be sure to visit the Orientation page for up to date information about what to expect upon arrival at Middlebury.
For further questions, please use our Resources and Contact Information to connect with the appropriate office.