Contact: Department of Event Management x 2885
Organizations and individuals scheduling any of the facilities of the McCullough Student Center (MSC) Social Space and Grille agree to the following:
Pre-event information and host
- All events using the MSC must submit the name of a contact person for the event. This individual will be the primary contact for Student Activities, Student Supervisors, and Public Safety.
- Hosts must be at the event, sober, available at all times, and not performing in the event.
Decorations and Hanging Items:
- Nothing is to be hung by any user from any rafter, pipe, curtain, light track, or other fixture without prior permission.
- Nothing is to be affixed to the walls of the facility without prior approval. If permission is granted, all items must be removed after the event.
- Duct tape and tacks are never permitted.
- Windows and doors may not be covered without prior permission.
- Glitter may never be used.
Use of flame
- Candles, torches, or other fire producing items may not be used without permission.
- With approval, encased candles may be used
- Events involving flame as a part of the act are expressly prohibited. This includes juggling with fire, flame swallowing or throwing, and burning of items.
Technical Support and Equipment:
- The McCullough Student Center provides sound and lighting support to students and organizations. Student organizations that are interested in staging an event in the Student Center Social Space should request technical support when scheduling the space with the Department of Event Management.
- Access to electrical supplies other than wall outlets is restricted to Student Activities staff. If you need additional power for your event, please see Student Activities.