Winter Term Workshops
Here's your chance to broaden your horizons and/or develop a new interest! This January is your big opportunity to participate in Winter Term Workshops offered by Student Activities. Be sure to take advantage of this year's series of non-credit workshops—open to the entire College community—and make the most of Winter Term.
Workshop Registration Information:
Registration begins Sunday, December 1, 2013.
Register for the workshop(s) of your choice starting Sunday, December 1 through Tuesday, December 10 (or until the courses fill up) online through the Box Office go/boxoffice and avoid the lines! OR sign up in person at the McCullough Student Center Box Office during normal Box Office hours. First come, first served.
- Workshop fees must be paid at the time of registration.
- Courses begin January 6 and end on January 31, 2014.
- There is no wait list for workshops.
- In order to pay facilitators and allow for the advance purchase of materials, refunds are granted for academic scheduling conflicts only. Proof of class registration is required. You may not attend the first workshop and still receive a refund. Deadline for refunds: January 10, 2014
- Asterisked workshops are offered for P.E. credit; you must attend at least 7 hours to receive the PE Credit.
- See the Student Activities staff if you have any questions.
To see what workshops are being offered, please view the catalog below or go to go/boxoffice.
If you have additional questions, contact Student Activities at 802-443-3103.