I cannot access MOJO... what should I do?
Use the "Forgot your Password" option on the log-in page (see
picture below). If this doesn't work, contact the MOJO administrator in Career Services, Becky P. Quesnel. We can resolve this very quickly!
Applied for an opportunity and made a mistake?
Did you know that you can withdraw your application if you made an error on your application materials and the deadline has not passed? Here's how:
1. Start on your home page on MOJO
2. Look on the left hand side, click on the box that says 'applications submitted'
3. This will bring you to all of your applications, scroll and find the position you are looking for
4. Click on the button that says 'withdraw application'
5. Re-apply on MOJO prior to the application deadline with the correct application materials.
What is the difference between "MiddFriendly Jobs", "NACELink Network", and "LACN"?
These are different categories for jobs and internships.
- Midd-Friendly means that the employer specifically wants to hire Middlebury students. Usually, this is because of a special relationship that the employer has with Midd: perhaps the recruiter is an alum, or parent of a Midd student, or Trustee of the College; or there may be special relationship that our recruiting department has developed with the employer.
- NACELink Network opportunities are available through a national recruiting network, which includes the National Association of Colleges and Employers (NACE), DirectEmployers Association, and Symplicity. These listings are open to students across the country.
- LACN (Liberal Arts Career Network) is a consortium of 28 highly selective liberal arts colleges, including Middlebury. The listings categorized under this category are available only to students in the 28 participating schools.
I haven't been receiving the targeted emails from career services (through MOJO) about opportunities in the career areas that I listed on my MOJO profile. How can I fix this?
Revisit and update the following fields in your MOJO Profile:
- “Graduation Date” and “Year in School” If these fields are incorrect, email Becky P. Quesnel in Career Services with the corrections.
- “Preferred Industry” selection(s). In sending these e-mails, we often sort both by Preferred Industry areas and by Graduation Date/Year, so be sure both these fields are updated!