Gain experience. Volunteer. Learn new skills. Meet new people.
Middlebury has so many opportunities available. It’s a perfect time to try new things and a great way to get to know new people.
Profiles | Beyond the Classroom
Ways to Get Started:
- Come in to EIA just to say 'hello'. Get to know who we are and how we can support you now and later.
- Get involved in on-campus or off-campus activities. Volunteer or participate in a student-run organization.
- Meet with an EIA adviser to find out about the different areas of opportunities here for you: volunteering, internships, self-directed projects, and more.
- Learn about MOJO. What is it?
- Attend events that bring alumni to campus to talk about their research, or careers, or issues on the national and global scene.
- Get in touch with your world of opportunities! Sign up for any of the EIA blogs: Civic Engagement, Internships, Careers in the Common Good, Fellowships, Health Professions, Senior Blog.
More Actions You Can Take:
- Stop in to the EIA Open House for cookies, cider, and information. You'll get an invitation!
- Bring your old resume in and meet with a career adviser to refine it. Don't have a resume yet? Come in and we'll get you started.
- Complete your MOJO profile so that you get our email alerts about internships, jobs, and career events and opportunities in your interest areas.
- Read the Compass online newsletter about careers and internship ideas.
- Become a Community Friend and mentor a local child.
- Attend the Midd Action Fair to find volunteer opportunities in the community.Participate in a Volunteer Service Organization (VSO) work site
- Interested in pre-med or other health professions? Attend the first Health Professions advising meeting.