Aspiring Architect/Emerging professional with Arch11
- Denver, CO
- Contact Name
- Christa pisto
- Contact Phone
- Contact Email
- $45k - $54K
- Work Study
Arch 11 is seeking full-time unlicensed, entry level architectural design team member with 0-3 years’ experience working directly in the profession. with a professional degree in architecture preferred, but not required. Previous experience in high design modern, especially craft oriented residential projects, is a benefit. Expectations in the role of an entry level designer at Arch11 are to perform a variety of assignments requiring the application of standard architectural techniques within small projects or selected segments of a larger project.
Will expect one to independently perform a variety of assignments requiring skills in all conventional aspects of architectural design for projects of moderate size and complexity.
- Responsible for specific technical design aspects of an assigned project, including investigation, evaluation, and recommendation of design solutions.
- Performs assignments under direction of senior team members, with collaborative responsibility for design.
- Assist project architect in developing project documents for bidding and construction
- Provide input to the design and construction schedule - communicate the technical implications of design decisions
- Responsible for the development and coordination of the drawings and specifications including program compliance;
- Bachelor’s or master’s degree from an accredited institution.
- 0-3+ years of architectural or or building experience, preferably within high end modern residential practice.
- Beginning understanding and knowledge of building codes, zoning regulations, building construction, building systems and site requirements
- Proficiency in Revit, AutoCAD, SketchUp or Rhino, Photoshop, and Microsoft Office suite is required
- Exceptional physical modeling skills are most welcomed.