Weekly Web Updates - August 31, 2020
| by Ian McBride and Adam Franco
The Directory will now display students’ Dean assignment in place of their old Commons assignment. This can be viewed in the rightmost column where Department is displayed for faculty and staff records, or on individual listings. The Dean assignment is only shown when using the Directory on campus, over the VPN, or if you log in to the Directory using the “Log In” link at the top right.
In partnership with Communications and Marketing, we’ve launched new sites for the CTLR, Scott Center, and the Arts.
- Drupal ckeditor_abbreviation 2.0.1
- Drupal cache_control_override 8.x-1.0-alpha2
- Drupal convert_bundles 8.x-1.0-alpha5
- Drupal helpfulness 8.x-1.0 and 8.x-1.1
- Drupal link_attributes 8.x-1.11
- WordPress badgeos plugin 3.6.3
- WordPress ml-slider plugin 3.17.2
- WordPress post-types-order plugin 18.104.22.168
- WordPress subscribe2 plugin 10.34
- WordPress sydney-toolbox plugin 1.13
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 5.1.6
- WordPress wptouch plugin 4.3.38
- WordPress garfunkel theme 2.0.0
- WordPress hemingway theme 2.1.0
- WordPress sydney theme 1.67
- UDOIT 2.4.2
Fixes and Tweaks
- If a page on a Drupal 8 site tries to display an image that no longer exists, the image component will be skipped, rather than displaying an error message. The error message will still be shown to editors updating the content.
- Resolved an issue with the Potomac Theatre Project site that stopped the homepage image slider from scrolling.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753