The information that Drupal sends to the front-end caching servers to let them know what cache-able elements are present on each page is now minified. We were previously experiencing issues on page with a large number of cache-able elements where this information would exceed the size accepted by the caching servers and cause an error that preventing the page from displaying.
- Drupal 8.8.2
- Drupal anchor_link 8.x-1.7
- Drupal biblio 7.x-1.3
- Drupal captcha 7.x-1.7
- Drupal imageapi_optimize_binaries 8.x-1.0-alpha2
- Drupal webform 7.x-4.22
- WordPress auto-post-thumbnail plugin 3.7.0
- WordPress enable-media-replace plugin 3.3.9
- WordPress jetpack plugin 8.2.3
- WordPress redirection plugin 4.7
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 5.0.2
- WordPress accelerate theme 1.4.4
Fixes and Tweaks
- The categories available to tag stories in the Offices & Services site are now scoped to each office.
- Adjusted print styles for the Bread Loaf Writers’ Conference photo book to reduce the total number of pages when printing.
- CAS and other applications now use encrypted LDAP connections.
- Creating a new “Offices” site for institution-wide anchor functions.
- Creating new Drupal 8 sites for our schools and programs.
- Post-launch improvements of the updated Course Hub.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753