- Drupal admin_toolbar 8.x-2.1 and 8.x-2.2.
- Drupal media 7.x-2.25 and 7.x-2.26
- MediaWiki 1.31.7
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 184.108.40.206
- WordPress wp-custom-fields-search plugin 1.2.27
- WordPress responsive theme 4.2.2
Fixes and Tweaks
- Added a LibChat widget for the Institute’s Library site.
- Fixed an issue with the Twitter share link on Story content for Chrome.
- The Content by Paragraph Type report on Drupal 8 sites now includes all active components (paragraphs) on those sites, except a few site-specific components like the Library and ITS widgets that are only used on one page.
- All Drupal 8 sites new support the creation of Story content displayed in Newsrooms.
- The Video Group component now allows an unlimited number of videos and the option to choose whether they are displayed in portrait or landscape mode on all Drupal 8 sites.
- The Quad Story Feature component is now available on the Homepage content type for Drupal 8 sites which use that content type.
- Header and footer navigation for the Institute site can now be edited in the administration interface, rather than being hard-coded into the theme files.
- Added Azure AD as a backup authentication method in Canvas. This will allow us to more quickly preserve access to Canvas if the campus network or CAS ever have issues.
- Tweaked the warnings in Course Hub for case where sections disappear from catalog.middlebury.edu. While this usually happens if a course sections are cancelled or merged and max-students is set to 0, it can also happen if the term is accidentally disabled.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753