The Space Management Committee was created in 2006 to enable efficient, cost-effective use of campus spaces for all of the campus community.
The purpose of the committee is as follows:
- To administer the Space Policy and process as approved by the President’s Staff.
- To make fair decisions on space requests most beneficial to meeting Middlebury’s goals and mission.
- To act as arbiter for space conflicts.
- To allocate annual space change funds among all requests.
- A standing committee that meets two times per year, and as needed.
Download the Space Request Form
LeRoy Graham, Associate Vice President for Planning - Chair
Derek Doucet, Dean of Students
Grace Spatafora, Dean of Curriculum
Jen Erwin, Director of Event Management
David Provost, Executive Vice President for Finance and Administration
Stephen Snyder, Dean of the Language Schools
Jen Thompson, Registrar
Matt Curran, Director of Business Services
Norm Cushman, Associate Vice President for Operations
Vijay Menta, Assistant Vice President and CIO for ITS
Mary Stanley, Space Manager
Meghan Williamson, Advancement