Many students don’t pay the sticker price to attend college. We have two options to learn how affordable Middlebury is for you.
Use our interactive calculators for an estimate of how much financial aid you may be eligible to receive and what your cost to attend Middlebury might be. The calculators are not designed for use by international or returning students. Please be aware that results may not be accurate for business owners and divorced/separated families.
- For a quick, ballpark estimate of your cost, click on the MyinTuition Quick College Estimator.
- For a more in-depth estimate, use our Net Price Calculator.
You may choose to also view Estimate Your Cost, which provides average grants by income range and examples of financial aid offers.
MyIntution Quick Cost Estimator
This tool can help you anticipate your college costs and estimate your eligibility for need-based scholarships. An education at Middlebury is more affordable than you think.
Net Price Calculator
This calculator will estimate both your family contribution and your student contribution.
As you use these calculators, please remember the following:
- This is not an application for admission or financial aid.
- The results will only be as reliable as the data you provide.
- The net price calculator will only give you an estimate of your net price and aid eligibility. Your final award will be determined by the Office of Student Financial Services based on the financial aid forms and other documentation you submit. You must complete the financial aid applications by the deadlines for the year you plan to attend college.
Visit Apply for Admission and Apply for Aid.