Middlebury has authorized the National Student Clearinghouse to provide degree verifications.
Employers or agencies can contact the Clearinghouse:
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
http://www.degreeverify.com or http://www.studentclearinghouse.org
Typically enrollment certificates are available within 2-3 days of Middlebury’s file submission.
For further information or to update your expected graduation date, please contact the Registrar’s Office at 443-5770 or email us at email@example.com.
Students can print online Enrollment Verifications for themselves on BannerWeb, and send to any insurer, lender, or other organization that requires proof of college attendance.
This is a free, easy to use, and secure process provided through the National Student Clearinghouse, a non-profit organization serving the higher education community, authorized by Middlebury. It allows you to do the following:
- Access your enrollment information at any time of the day or night.
- Print enrollment verification certificates to send to health insurers, loan providers or other organizations that require proof of your attendance at Middlebury.
- Check the deferment forms and electronic notifications sent to your lenders.
- Obtain a list of your student loan lenders and link to real-time loan information.
- View your enrollment history any time (starting from Fall 2006).
- View enrollment verifications provided to student service providers at your request.
Enrolled students without an SSN may contact their Class Dean Coordinator to request an enrollment verification letter.
Access Your Information
Log in to your BannerWeb account, click on Student Records and Registration, and then Enrollment Verifications. This link takes you directly to the secure National Student Clearinghouse website, where you enter your personal information to get to “Enrollment Verify.”
There are two kinds of Certifications are available from the Clearinghouse:
- Current Enrollment Verification
- Complete History Enrollment Verification (Note that Middlebury has been sending data to the Clearinghouse since Fall 2006.)
The certifications displays your enrollment status and your expected graduation date.
Contact your Class Dean Coordinator if you are unable to obtain an enrollment certificate via this self-service link.
Definitions of Enrollment Status
Academic Year (Fall/Winter/Spring)
For Undergraduate students and Graduate students at Middlebury Schools Abroad:
Full-time = enrolled for 3 to 5 course credits in fall/spring, or 1 course in winter term.
Half-time = enrolled for 2 course credits in fall or spring
Less than Half-time = enrolled in 1 course credit in fall or spring
For Middlebury Institute of International Studies at Monterey:
Full-time = enrolled in 12+ credits
Three Quarter-time = enrolled in 9-11.99 credits
Half-time = enrolled in 6-8.99 credits
Less than Half-time = enrolled <6 credits
For Bread Loaf School of English degree-seeking students:
Full-time = enrolled for 2+ course credits
Half-time = enrolled for 1 course credit
Less than Half-time = enrolled in <1 course credit
For Language School degree-seeking students:
Full-time = enrolled for 3+ course credits
Half-time = enrolled for 2 course credits
Less than Half-time = enrolled for 1 course credit