COVID-19: Essential Information

Student Employment

Student employment is separated into two types of work, Federal Work Study and College Job.  Student Financial Services determines your eligibility and awards it as part of your aid package.

On-Campus Employment

Students who are awarded Federal Work Study or College Job are eligible to work on campus. Available positions are on the Student Employment Office website.

Off-Campus Work Study

Federal work Study recipients are also eligible to work off campus.  If you decide you would like to work at one of our approved off-campus non-profit agencies, first review the jobs being offered at the Student Employment Office website.  Once you have identified the job you would like to apply for, obtain an authorization form from Student Financial Services.  If you are hired by the off-campus agency, they must complete the authorization form.  This form must be returned to Student Financial Services before you may begin work.

Student Financial Services

Service Building
84 South Service Road
Middlebury College
Middlebury, VT 05753
P: 802.443.5158
F: 802.443.2065