Performers and Speakers

Student organizations that want to bring in an outside performer, or workshop instructor, (aka off-campus talent) must contact the Student Activities office at least one month prior to the event. The Student Activities office needs to set up a contract and fill out additional paperwork.

In the case of a speaker, please reference the MCAB Speaker’s Committee page,

Be sure that you have discussed all arrangements with Student Activities. Even if no expenses are to be incurred, you still need to make arrangements for a location and time through Student Activities. Do not make any payment, contract or travel arrangements until after you have spoken with a SA staff member.