Weekly Web Updates - October 12, 2020
| by Ian McBride and Adam Franco
This week we launched a new Fall Family Weekend site and removed the old dining menus site, which that office has replaced with a new system.
- Drupal 8.9.7
- Drupal admin_toolbar 8.x-2.4
- Drupal block_visibility_groups 8.x-1.4
- Drupal config_filter 8.x-1.7
- Drupal inline_entity_form 8.x-1.0-rc1
- Drupal twig_tweak 8.x-2.8
- WordPress jetpack plugin 9.0.1
- WordPress ml-slider plugin 3.18.2
- WordPress hueman theme 3.6.5
- WordPress sydney theme 1.70
Fixes and Tweaks
- Corrected an XSS issue in the Course Catalog application. Thanks to the person who responsibly reported this to ITS.
- Increased the amount of time allowed for file uploads in Drupal to prevent errors with large PDFs.
- Switched the Service Catalog to use the new “application” theme.
- Added drop-down menus to the Rohatyn Center site.
- Fixed a typo in the CMRS Courses Database configuration that prevented editors from being able to log in.
- Reverted a change from the prior week that caused an error when adding resources to a Course Hub site.
- Resolved an issue with the WRMC show scheduler that prevented the time picker from loading.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753