All new employees must visit Human Resources on or before their first day of employment to complete the I-9 employment verification, as required by federal law.
Before You Start
- Review Welcome Email. Expect an email titled, “Welcome to Middlebury! Next Steps..” from email@example.com.
- Activate your Middlebury Email account. Expect an email titled, “Welcome to Middlebury – Account Activation Information Enclosed.”
- Activate Middlebury Multi-Factor Authentication. Instructions are available here.
- Log into Oracle HCM and complete critical onboarding tasks. Instructions for logging in are available here. HCM is our HR Information System, used for storing employment info, processing payroll, etc. Once logged into Oracle Navigate to the “Me” tab in Oracle, click on “Show More” under Quick Actions and click on “Onboarding Tasks”.
Your First Week
- Complete your I9. All new employees need to visit Human Resources on our before their first day of employment to complete I9 employment verification as required by federal law. Click here for a list of acceptable Section 2 documents.
- Complete Onboarding Tasks in Oracle HCM
- For information on parking and ID please visit the Self-Services page
- Contact Human Resources
- Contact GMHEC Shared Services for questions regarding benefits and payroll
- Review Oracle Training Modules