We’ve upgraded to WordPress 5.7 “Esperanza”. Learn more about this WordPress release.
The majority of our custom hostnames now point at the GO machines, rather than the Drupal machines. This is in preparation for an upcoming caching system upgrade for Drupal that requires us to limit that service to only serve the domains it hosts, but it will also improve the resiliency of these custom routes, as people browsing to menus.middlebury.edu will no longer be impacted by Drupal system outages.
- Drupal devel_entity_updates 3.0.1
- Drupal simple_sitemap 8.x-3.9
- WordPress 5.7
- WordPress cryout-theme-settings plugin 0.5.12
- WordPress members plugin 3.1.4
- WordPress regenerate-thumbnails plugin 3.1.5
- WordPress seriously-simple-podcasting plugin 2.6.1
- WordPress the-events-calendar plugin 18.104.22.168
- WordPress parabola theme 22.214.171.124
- WordPress twentyeleven theme 3.7
- WordPress twentyfifteen theme 2.9
- WordPress twentyfourteen theme 3.1
- WordPress twentynineteen theme 2.0
- WordPress twentyseventeen theme 2.6
- WordPress twentysixteen theme 2.4
- WordPress twentyten theme 3.3
- WordPress twentythirteen theme 3.3
- WordPress twentytwenty theme 1.7
- WordPress twentytwentyone theme 1.2
Fixes and Tweaks
- Footers for the College website are now editable in the administration interface, rather than being hard-coded in the project. This has been rolled out for Admissions, Arts, and Remote Learning.
- There is now a “Copy” operation for content on the Library website, allowing editors to save templates for reuse. We will roll this feature out to other sites shortly.