During this period of remote learning, we are here to provide you with support and information to enhance your academic experience and to help you build meaningful connections to staff, faculty and your peers at Middlebury College.
Whether you are looking for academic resources, support for your mental and physical health, or more ways to connect with your peers remotely, we are here to help.
Student Life Deans are here to help!
The Student Life Deans are here to assist and advise you as you navigate your academic and personal life as a Middlebury College student. Our deans can listen, counsel, support, and facilitate connecting you with other timely resources at the College. We encourage you to explore your personal identities and ideologies through this lived experience and hope to help you grow confident in advocating your concerns and requests. Most importantly, we provide close support through any difficulties or conflicts that may arise for you along the way.
Jennifer Sellers, Senior Student Life Dean, email@example.com, (802) 443-3340
Scott Barnicle, Student Life Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org, (802) 443-3310
Matt Longman, Student Life Dean, email@example.com, (802) 443-3350
Emily Van Mistri, Student Life Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org, (802) 443-3340
Highlighted Events this Week
The 2021 Spring Student Symposium
Join in a celebratory day of student presentations. The 2021 Spring Student Symposium will include synchronous and asynchronous virtual presentations, posters and creative works. Projects in all disciplines will be available from over 250 presenters in all class years years.
Self-Massage and Yoga for Relaxation
Enjoy a calming space and learn self-massage techniques with Melissa Bartley, Licensed Massage Therapist and yoga instructor. Join the class in person or from the comfort of your own space. Yoga mats will be provided for in-person participants or you are welcome to bring your own.
Health and Wellness
- TalkNow: on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at anytime;
- Medical: on-demand access to a medical provider that can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infection, allergies, and more;
- Scheduled Counseling: scheduled options to speak to a licensed counselor;
- Health Coaching: access to a nutritional specialist to help students adopt healthier lifestyle behaviors related to sleep issues, weight management, and more.
- Attend weekly drop-in community spaces to come together as a collective, rewind from our weeks, reflect, meditate, and relax together.
24/7 Support, Wherever You Are
- Department of Public Safety staff are available 24/7 every day of the year and can direct you toward campus offices, on-call staff, and local law enforcement in your area. Department of Public Safety Emergency Line: 802-443-5133