During this period of remote learning, we are here to provide you with support and information to enhance your academic experience and to help you build meaningful connections to staff, faculty and your peers at Middlebury College.
Whether you are looking for academic resources, support for your mental and physical health, or more ways to connect with your peers remotely, we are here to help.
Student Life Deans are here to help!
The Student Life Deans are here to assist and advise you as you navigate your academic and personal life as a Middlebury College student. Our deans can listen, counsel, support, and facilitate connecting you with other timely resources at the College. We encourage you to explore your personal identities and ideologies through this lived experience and hope to help you grow confident in advocating your concerns and requests. Most importantly, we provide close support through any difficulties or conflicts that may arise for you along the way.
Jennifer Sellers, Senior Student Life Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org, (802) 443-3340
Scott Barnicle, Student Life Dean, email@example.com, (802) 443-3310
Matt Longman, Student Life Dean, firstname.lastname@example.org, (802) 443-3350
Emily Van Mistri, Student Life Dean, email@example.com, (802) 443-3340
Highlighted Events this Week
Are you craving meaningful conversation? Would you like to engage in deeper conversations with other remote learners?
Connection Talks is a series of 3 peer-facilitated sessions that offer small groups of remote learners the opportunity to engage with one another in meaningful ways to build connection and friendship. Sign up for the dates and times that work best with your schedule! For remote learners only
Join ResLife for a chance to meet some cool people through fun virtual icebreaker games and conversations!
Health and Wellness
Visit the Center for Health and Wellness to find out about all MiddHealth services.
MiddTelehealth, a 24/7 resource for students that includes:
- TalkNow: on-demand access to a mental health professional to talk about anything at anytime;
- Medical: on-demand access to a medical provider that can treat a wide range of common illnesses like cold and flu, sinus infection, allergies, and more;
- Scheduled Counseling: scheduled options to speak to a licensed counselor;
- Health Coaching: access to a nutritional specialist to help students adopt healthier lifestyle behaviors related to sleep issues, weight management, and more.
Counseling Groups, a space to give and receive support as well as connect with others.
- Attend weekly drop-in community spaces to come together as a collective, rewind from our weeks, reflect, meditate, and relax together.
Student Health 101 ,a website full of articles and tips to help students make informed decisions about their health, both on and off campus.
24/7 Support, Wherever You Are
- Department of Public Safety staff are available 24/7 every day of the year and can direct you toward campus offices, on-call staff, and local law enforcement in your area. Department of Public Safety Emergency Line: 802-443-5133