There are many ways you can obtain technology help despite the challenges of COVID.
Getting Help in Middlebury, VT and Monterey, CA
Please see our current hours, subject to change. In-person services are currently available though limited due to COVID-19.
- Submit a request for help (or update/review the status of your issue) using our Web Help Desk system.
- Connect to us via Zoom using https://middlebury.zoom.us/j/8024432200.
- Visit Davis Family Library, Rm 202, and ask a question using our walk-up station named “Smarty” or connect your device via Zoom. (Midd Campus)
- On the Monterey campus, individuals may drop by Casa Fuente, Rm 320, 9am - 5pm PT, Mon-Fri.
- Call us at (802) 443-2200 (VT), (831) 647-6656 (CA).
- E-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Getting Oracle Help
Oracle is supported by the Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC) and uses its own issue-tracking systems. To speed your inquiries to the group best able to assist, please send an email (with screenshots of errors if applicable) as follows:
- Oracle login or MFA issues — email email@example.com
- Accounts Payable questions/issues:
- invoices, expense reports, p-card reconciliations, payments, 1099s, POs, etc. — email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources (HCM) questions/issues:
Frequently Asked Questions
To change or reset your Middlebury account password, refer to information on our password help page.
Visit Get Started with Wireless for complete details.
The first step is to try to remove the threat from your computer. All college-owned computers should have Sophos AntiVirus already installed for threat removal.
If running a scan with Sophos (or similar anti-virus software) and removing appropriate threats does not resolve the issue, contact us to take the next step.
Never respond to emails asking for personal information such as passwords. The College will never ask for this type of information in an email.
While the College does have spam filters, some phishing expeditions can still reach your inbox. If you receive a suspected phishing email, please forward it to email@example.com. Refer to Information Security’s phishing website to learn more.
The college provides cloud storage space for all its users—faculty, staff, and students—for file storage.