TeamDynamix (TDX) is here — a new comprehensive support system replacing Web Help Desk! See our blog post to learn more.
Getting Help in Middlebury, VT and Monterey, CA
There are many ways you can obtain technology help despite the challenges of COVID.
Please see our current hours, subject to change. Given the current dynamic times we prefer to provide support remotely via Zoom. In-person services are currently available but limited.
- Search for answers, submit a request for help (or update/review the status of your issue) using our new TeamDynamix system.
- Connect to us via Zoom using https://middlebury.zoom.us/j/8024432200.
- Visit Davis Family Library, Rm 202, and ask a question using our walk-up station named “Smarty” or connect your device via Zoom. (Midd Campus)
- On the Monterey campus, individuals should schedule an appointment to stop by Casa Fuente, Rm 320, Mon-Fri during supported hours.
- Call us at (802) 443-2200 (VT), (831) 647-6656 (CA).
- E-mail us at email@example.com.
Getting Oracle Help
Oracle is supported by teams at both the Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC) and the Middlebury College Helpdesk. Issues are now handled through a common ticketing system, TeamDynamix. To speed your inquiries to the proper team, please share the details of your issue (with screenshots of errors if applicable) as follows:
- Oracle login or MFA issues — email firstname.lastname@example.org (or use any of the other contact methods listed above)
- Accounts Payable questions/issues:
- invoices, expense reports, p-card reconciliations, payments, 1099s, POs, etc. — email email@example.com
- Human Resources (HCM) questions/issues:
- time entry, time approvals, absence/time off, changes to default expense accounts, or unsure — email firstname.lastname@example.org
- medical, dental, vision, FSA, HSA, retirement, open enrollment, 1095s — email email@example.com
- paychecks (not received, wrong amount, or payment method) and W-2s — email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
To change or reset your Middlebury account password, refer to information on our password help page.
Visit Get Started with Wireless for complete details.
The first step is to try to remove the threat from your computer. All college-owned computers should have Sophos AntiVirus already installed for threat removal.
If running a scan with Sophos (or similar anti-virus software) and removing appropriate threats does not resolve the issue, contact us to take the next step.
Never respond to emails asking for personal information such as passwords. The College will never ask for this type of information in an email.
While the College does have spam filters, some phishing expeditions can still reach your inbox. If you receive a suspected phishing email, please forward it to email@example.com. Refer to Information Security’s phishing website to learn more.
The college provides cloud storage space for all its users—faculty, staff, and students—for file storage.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753