Middlebury, VT and Monterey, CA
- Walk-in services have been closed temporarily due to COVID-19.
- Submit a request for help (or update/review the status of your issue) using our Web Help Desk system.
- Call us at (802) 443-2200 (VT), (831) 647-6656 (CA).
- E-mail us at email@example.com.
- Connect to us via Zoom using https://middlebury.zoom.us/j/8024432200.
- Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 am - 8:00 pm ET / 5:30 am - 5:00 pm PT; no weekend hours
Getting Oracle Help
Oracle is supported by the Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC) and uses its own issue-tracking system. To speed your inquiries to the group best able to assist, please send an email (with screenshots of errors if applicable) as follows:
Frequently Asked Questions
To change or reset your Middlebury account password, refer to information on our password help page.
Visit Get Started with Wireless for complete details.
The first step is to try to remove the threat from your computer. All college-owned computers should have Sophos AntiVirus already installed for threat removal.
If running a scan with Sophos (or similar anti-virus software) and removing appropriate threats does not resolve the issue, contact us to take the next step.
Never respond to emails asking for personal information such as passwords. The College will never ask for this type of information in an email.
While the College does have spam filters, some phishing expeditions can still reach your inbox. If you receive a suspected phishing email, please forward it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to Information Security’s phishing website to learn more.
The college provides cloud storage space for all its users—faculty, staff, and students—for file storage.