There are many ways you can obtain technology help.
Please see our current hours, subject to change. Services are available in-person, via Zoom, and through our Help Portal.
- Search for answers or submit a request for help using our Help Portal.
- Visit Davis Family Library, Rm 202, and ask a question or connect your device via Zoom. (Midd Campus)
- On the Monterey campus, individuals should stop by Casa Fuente, Rm 320, Mon-Fri, 9am - 5pm.
- Call us at (802) 443-2200 (VT), (831) 647-6656 (CA).
- E-mail us at email@example.com.
Getting Oracle Help
Oracle is supported by teams at both the Green Mountain Higher Education Consortium (GMHEC) and the Middlebury College Helpdesk. Be sure to check GMHEC’s Knowledge Base for detailed instructions and videos covering common finance and HR tasks.
Questions and problems are handled through a common ticketing system, TeamDynamix. To speed your inquiries to the proper team, please share the details of your issue (with screenshots of errors if applicable) as follows:
- Oracle login or MFA issues — Contact the Middlebury Helpdesk using any of the methods listed above.
- Access to purchasing/invoicing — If you need access to the Oracle tiles for purchasing/invoicing, email Chris West (firstname.lastname@example.org).
- Accounts Payable questions/issues:
- invoices, suppliers, expense reports, p-card reconciliations, payments, 1099s, POs, etc. — email email@example.com
- Benefits questions/issues:
- medical, dental, vision, flexible spending accounts (FSA), health savings accounts (HSA), employee assistance program (EAP), retirement, open enrollment, 1095s — email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Human Resources (HCM) questions/issues:
- time entry, time approvals, absence/time off, changes to default expense accounts, or unsure — email email@example.com
- Payroll questions/issues:
- paychecks (not received, wrong amount, or payment method) and W-2s — email firstname.lastname@example.org
Frequently Asked Questions
Contact the Middlebury Helpdesk for assistance using any of the methods listed.
Visit Get Started with Wireless for complete details.
For College-owned computers, refer to:
For personally-owned computers, refer to mobility print instructions for your location:
The college provides cloud storage space for all its users—faculty, staff, and students—for file storage.
The first step is to try to remove the threat from your computer. All college-owned computers should have Sophos AntiVirus already installed for threat removal.
If running a scan with Sophos (or similar anti-virus software) and removing appropriate threats does not resolve the issue, contact us to take the next step.
Never respond to emails asking for personal information such as passwords. The College will never ask for this type of information in an email.
While the College does have spam filters, some phishing expeditions can still reach your inbox. If you receive a suspected phishing email, please forward it to email@example.com. Refer to Information Security’s phishing website to learn more.
Information Technology Services
Davis Family Library 202
Middlebury, VT 05753