Come Back to Middlebury for ALC and Homecoming
We hope you’ll join us for the Alumni Leadership Conference this fall. Whether you’ve volunteered to help plan your reunion, serve as a class agent, or recruit new members for the Cane Society, this year’s program will give you the knowledge and skills you’ll need—and it will be a lot of fun, too!
On Saturday, you’ll enjoy workshops and activities designed to help you succeed in your specific role. You’ll have the chance to engage both President Laurie Patton and Provost Susan Baldridge in a discussion about Middlebury’s future. Join us on Friday for a look at the presidential election with pundits and Professors Bert Johnson and Matt Dickinson, followed by a reception, dinner, and a performance by Alumni Achievement Award winner and celebrated tenor William Burden ’86.
Thank you for giving your time and energy to make a difference for Middlebury.
See you in September!
What to Expect
- Join a conversation about Middlebury’s future with President Laurie L. Patton and Provost Susan Baldridge.
- Start planning for a successful 2017 Reunion and class gift.
- Share and develop strategies for achieving class goals and get essential tips and tools.
- Meet current students.
- Meet the Advancement staff members you’ll work with this year.
- Reconnect with classmates and expand your Middlebury network.
- Enjoy Homecoming events, festivities, and an all-alumni reception after the football game.
Class agents, reunion committee volunteers, and Cane Society representatives are invited to stay at Bread Loaf as guests of the College on Friday and Saturday, and to join us for a reception and dinner at Bread Loaf on Friday. Housing is comfortable but rustic. Breakfast is included on Saturday and Sunday.