Alumni Leadership Conference
Homecoming Weekend | October 27–29, 2017
Alumni Leadership conference takes place over Homecoming weekend each fall. Friday and Saturday are packed with useful programming for alumni in leadership volunteer roles, such as being a reunion volunteer, helping as a class agent, or recruiting members for the Cane Society. It’s also a great chance to meet fellow dedicated alumni from across generations and spend a weekend in Vermont at the most beautiful time of year.
What to Expect
- Start planning for a successful reunion and class gift.
- Share and develop strategies for achieving class goals and get essential tips and tools.
- Meet current students.
- Meet the Advancement staff members you’ll work with as a volunteer.
- Reconnect with classmates and expand your Middlebury network.
- Enjoy Homecoming events, festivities, and an all-alumni reception after the football game Saturday.
Class agents, reunion committee volunteers, and Cane Society representatives are invited to stay at Bread Loaf as guests of the College on Friday and Saturday, and to join us for a reception and dinner at Bread Loaf on Friday. Housing is comfortable but rustic. Breakfast is included on Saturday and Sunday.